G4S offers impressive experience in the field of utility services, through our dedicated businesses, G4S Utility Services and G4S Carbon & Energy Solutions
Our range of services includes:
- Data collection and meter reading – we are the leading provider of meter reading services in the UK with a national footprint, providing readings to all major energy suppliers and data collection services to a wider portfolio of customers. Our field force of data collectors make more than 50 million visits each year
- Technical metering services – including smart meters, first line maintenance and automated meter reading. Our capabilities in smart metering are underlined by our impressive credentials, having won major contracts to install and maintain traditional and smart meters nationally for a range of energy customers
- Data management services – providing high volume data processing using tried and tested systems accredited to ISO27001. We process millions of data transactions and our systems are backed up by a comprehensive disaster recovery plan which is BSI accredited to BS25999 standard
- Contact Centre management services – we have a dedicated customer contact centre based in Newcastle upon Tyne. This receives and manages over 40,000 monthly telephone calls from consumers, as well as providing 24/7 operations support for G4S Utility Services' operations and customers. It also offers enquiry, advisory and incident management services to external clients
- Carbon and energy solutions - dedicated to delivering services that reduce energy costs and carbon emissions. As a supplier of vital Energy Services, we also have the capacity to provide low cost Energy Assessments (including EPCs) for domestic, non-commercial properties across the UK, through our nationally distributed workforce. Our EPCs are delivered through the latest on-line technologies
With independent quality assurance, a commitment to adding real value for our customers and a proven track record of delivering improving performance year after year, you can count on G4S to provide a cost-effective and efficient service.