Key facts and figures
Did you know…
- We manage six UK prisons, three secure training centres, two immigration centres and one pre-departure accommodation centre.
- We provide security services at eight UK airports and eight ports.
- Using a fleet of more than 2,150 cash vehicles, we securely transport over £300 billion a year around the UK.
- Our monitoring and response centre co-ordinates 73,264 alarm callouts and 550,878 visits to customer premises a year.
- We manage seven children's homes.
- We monitor over 14,000 offenders across the UK using electronic tags.
- We secure 500 police stations and 30 custody suites.
- We provide facilities management to critical Government facilities, 168 hospitals/healthcare centres and 35 schools.
- We carry out over 577,000 private ambulance journeys a year.
- We make over 53 million visits to UK properties a year and take 39 million meter readings for utility companies.
- We visit over 26,000 hotels and B&Bs a year to carry out assessments for VisitBritain.
- Our events personnel provide security at major sporting and cultural events including Wimbledon and The Open.