There are currently few specific opportunities to work within our specialist Ordnance Management business. However, please submit your CV if you would like your details to be included in our database
Appeal for Ordnance Management personnel
Our Ordnance Management teams are active in a number of countries, including Afghanistan, Iraq and Sudan, which we are looking to expand further. In order to meet the demand for our projects, we need to keep expanding our personnel database so we would very much appreciate it if you would forward this weblink to your associates and friends in the Mine Action industry and encourage them to contact us. Alternatively, you can send us their contact details and we will approach them directly.
We encourage the submission of your CV including personal experience and contact details if you are seeking employment in the landmine and UXO remediation / clearance field. Please note that we can only consider applications from people who are appropriately qualified and have the relevant previous experience. Please complete the standard format CV and email it to email@example.com.
When preparing your application, include all relevant information. Do not be concerned by being long winded; the more information we have on your experience the better we can evaluate your application.
Please include the following details:
- Experience managing integrated operations. Please detail these clearly including the tools that were used and the type of machine if relevant
- All relevant qualifications including your IMAS EOD Level
- The number of teams and personnel you have managed in the past
- Any training programmes you have presented including those you have written yourself
- Equipment you have used e.g. types of metal detectors
- The locations you have worked in. Please include the town or region as well as the country e.g. Juba, Sudan
- Whether you have used or submitted information to IMSMA
- Whether you are familiar with IMAS
Voluntary submission of details enables us to consider applicants against all opportunities arising rather than for any single vacancy. Due to unprecedented demand for employment in this area of our business, we are unfortunately not always able to respond directly to all applicants. However, we will, at our discretion, retain all data voluntarily submitted on an electronically sorted database for internal use only. We will not share this data with third parties.