Careers in risk management
Recruiting for opportunities in Afghanistan and Iraq.
G4S Risk Management, from our head office in London, recruits predominantly for opportunities in Iraq and Afghanistan.
We proactively recruit for a range of positions, including but not limited to, Close Protection Operators, Watchkeepers and Facilitators, through to Aviation Security Supervisors, and Operational Management positions.
To search and apply for positions with G4S Risk Management, as well as other areas of G4S, or to make a speculative application, please visit the G4S Career Centre.
To be considered as a Close Protection Operator in Afghanistan or Iraq for our current contracts, you must be able to demonstrate:
- Formal British military / police training with at least 10 years service, or a combination of Commercial PSD experience and military / police service totalling a minimum of 10 years
- Recognised Close Protection course, and current SIA license in Frontline Close Protection
- Recent experience in a volatile or relevant environment (active service / commercial experience in low infrastructure environments)
- Experience of firearms / off-road driving / first aid
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to follow instructions