Asylum Accommodation Support Service
Are you a landlord, property agent or investor?
G4S will be bidding for the new Asylum Accommodation Support Services contract 2019-2029.
Commissioned by the Home Office to replace the existing COMPASS contract, the contract is intended to provide accommodation and support for eligible asylum seekers across the UK.
As a Prime Contractor for the Compass contract, we currently provide accommodation to more than 18,000 asylum seekers and we will support many more over the coming years.
We are developing new supply chains nationally and are looking for collaborative, diverse and innovative organisations, including Property Agents, Property Investors, and Landlords, to help deliver our new operating model across all parts of the UK.
Key benefits of joining our supply chain include:
- Guaranteed rent, even if void
- Rent, Council Tax and all bills paid directly by G4S
- Long term rental agreements
- Full management service for no fee
- Regular inspections and reports
- No need to advertise properties
- Any size property considered
- Receive the support, expertise and training needed to grow your business.
If you are interested in our hassle free, guaranteed rent and professional management services, or if you simply want to find out more, please complete the Expression of Interest below:
Or if you would like a conversation about this then please could you email Paul.Hill2@uk.gs.com