Custodial and Detention Services
Overview of current services
Innovation in minimising reoccuring offending
Parc Supporting Families’ (PSF) aims to support and develop innovative ways that healthy family ties can be established, maintained and enhanced whilst a family member is serving a sentence at HMP Parc.
- Family intervention unit - a 62 bed living unit where the entire focus of the environment is upon repairing, enhancing and taking responsibility for relationships, parenting and family.
- Invisible Walls Wales – interventions and support for prisoners and their families via Family Intervention workers based in the prison and practitioners based in the community.
- Family centred visits – activities for children and families maximise the engagement between the prisoner and their family on these visits, with the opportunity to have family photographs taken.
- Children and family friendly visiting – play areas in both the visits hall and visitor reception area, push chairs and baby changing facilities, helpful and sensitive staff.
- Parenting programmes for prisoners – including Parenting for Dads, M-PACT, Fathers Inside and Family Man.
CAREERS AT G4S
G4S offers a wealth of career opportunities
JOIN OUR SUCCESSFUL TEAM AT G4S
OR SELECT A COUNTRY
LATEST WORLDWIDE VACANCIES
Area Relief Court Security Officer Q710/94174/4 (Part-time)SALARY: £7.50 - £7.50 LOCATION: United Kingdom