Patient Transport Services
DELIVERING WITH PATIENT FOCUS
G4S PATIENT TRANSPORT SERVICESSWIFT HOUSE, 18 HOFFMANS WAY, CHELMSFORD, ESSEX, CM1 1GU
- 0800 096 0211
We continuously listen to our patients and customers to ensure we consistently deliver an exceptional service which transports patiently comfortably and with confidence.
In addition to providing our core 24-hour non-emergency patient transport service we can provide a range of specialist services:
▪ Emergency Medical Technicians – for patients with high dependency needs and medical requirement
▪ Bariatric Services – for patients with limitations in health and/or social care due to their physical corpulent size, weight distribution, health, mobility and environmental access
▪ Special Care Baby Units – for babies requiring a high level of care such as premature babies
▪ Renal – for patients needing dialysis
▪ Repatriation – for patients who need transporting safely over longer distances
▪ End of Life – for patients who are in the final stages of a terminal illness
▪ Secure Health – for patients with mental illnesses requiring transportation.
DELIVERING WITH EXPERTISE
Our staff enhance the transportation experience at every step of the journey for patients; from drivers and journey planners to administrators and managers, they ensure we provide a personal response to each individual’s needs.
We strive to improve our service and we have developed effective management information systems that enable us to accurately monitor and manage performance and service quality. Our bespoke technology enables drivers to be aware of up-to-the minute booking changes, receive real-time traffic updates to optimise their routes which result in greater efficiency, and enhance communications with our patients during their journey.