Patient Transport Services (pts)
wide range of specialist services
We continuously listen to patients and customers to ensure we consistently deliver an exceptional service which transports patiently comfortably and with confidence.
In addition to providing our core 24-hour non-emergency patient transport service we can provide a range of specialist services:
- Emergency Medical Technicians - for patients with high dependency needs and medical requirement
- Bariatric Services - for patients with limitations in health and/ or social care due to their physical size, weight distribution, health, mobility and environmental access.
- Special Care Baby Units - for babies requiring a high level of care such as premature babies.
- Renal - for patients needing dialysis.
- Repatriation - for patients who need transporting safely over long distances.
- End of Life - for patients who are in the final stages of a terminal illness.
- Secure Health - for patients with mental health illnesses requiring transportation.
Delivering with expertise
"G4S has a good track record of delivering high-quality patient transport services across the country, including in London, Essex and Surrey."