Critical National Infrastructure
Recognising the need for enhanced security features for these projects G4S have developed the SymmetryCNI system which has now been approved by the Centre for the Protection of National Infrastructure (CPNI) to their Automatic Access Control Systems (AACS) standard and is included within the CPNI Catalogue of Security Equipment (CSE) approved for UK Government use.
Symmetry Security Management System provides an extensive range of features to manage access, process alarms, and to significantly improve the level of security by responding to incidents much more quickly and more effectively. SymmetryCNI is provided with further enhanced security features providing the highest level of security.
- Enhanced password security and PIN management
- System configuration monitoring
- Microsoft Domain Active Directory Single sign-on authentication
- Clustered servers
- Unlimited number of client workstations, card readers and card holders
- Employs the very latest thinking in user interface design
- Fully LAN and WAN compatible using minimal bandwidth
- Video Badging and Visitor Management software as standard
- Database partitioning
- Comprehensive alarm handling features
- Fully integrated Video Management Open architecture with numerous integration options
- Uses Microsoft® SQL Server Database
Threat Level Management
One of the many features of SymmetryCNI is Threat Level Manager enabling you to change a building's security at the click of a button. You may want to enhance security when there is a greater threat of criminal or terrorist activities, or during times of limited occupancy such as holiday or site shutdown periods, and lower it at other times. Five threat levels are available, each of which you can customize to provide a different level of security. Changing the threat level can determine which cards have access, which areas they can access and the scheduled and trigger commands that can operate.